Banca UBAE employs all necessary measures to ensure protection for its online services.
- • Identification code: access to the Internet Banking Area is protected by personal identification codes that authenticate only the user who holds the codes.
- • One-Time Password: certain functions in the Customer Area, as well as instructions sent to the bank, can only be carried out after typing in the “OTP number code”.
- • Cryptography: all system data are protected by an algorithm with coding of 4096 bits certified by Symantec. More information on security can be found on the Banca UBAE website.
Banca UBAE never makes requests aimed at:
- • sending the access data for the Internet Banking Area using emails and/or text messages or over the phone;
- • inserting the OTP number code in the box where the access identification codes are requested. The only data required to identify the customer are the “User Code”, the “Password” and the “PIN”.
Should any of the above situations arise, you must ignore them and contact the Help Desk on free-phone number 800 035088 and the international number +39 0521 1922194, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banca UBAE advises you:
- • to access the Internet Banking Area only via the official Banca UBAE website;
- • to change your password frequently; personalizing your password is a way to protect your sensitive data. After typing an incorrect password three times, access is blocked to avoid unauthorised access. If access is blocked, you should contact the Help Desk;
- • to install and update periodically an antivirus program.